Discuss Examinations Pass Percentage in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anyone know what the Pass grade/Percentage required for passing the in NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating examinations?

Around the 75% mark if I can remember correctly

Reply to Examinations Pass Percentage in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock