Discuss A1 Plumbing Courses in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Lou and I have just started on a new website slash blog for plumbing courses. There's a bit to go yet but the domain is www.a1plumbingcourses.co.uk and it has stock content on it right now.

But soon enough it will host information about all plumbing courses in the UK.

We have given it a deadline of Jan 2021.

Let's see what happens eh lol

I checked last night how many domain names we own and its just in four figures.

@Lou says if I can get it down to sub 500 I can have a new Scooby or Mitzi for Xmas.

Woop woop!

That's hilarious! So much time spended on a wind up 😂😂😂

In all seriousness, is there any route of entry to becoming a plumber for someone who is looking for a career change? Do you think there is an upper limit age restriction to trying to gain employment as an apprentice/trainee plumber?

I know most of these short courses are snubber by alot of employers who want a time served candidate with an NVQ.

Reply to A1 Plumbing Courses in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Happy Christmas From PlumbersForums.net! We would like to wish all our members, new and old, a very happy Festive Season! Thanks for sticking...
Replies
Views
We've always had Google advertisements, since the day we began. Though now we've switched domain names from .co.uk to .net, we had to reapply as a...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
R
Hi all. Its been a while since I was last on here. I was unable to find an apprenticeship last time but I did land a job as a Builder (Which I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock